Determine what role and needs of the person you are requesting access for. Each internship course and section must be assigned a primary internship coordinator; this assigned faculty member will receive automatic emails sent by IRAMS and will approve student's internship applications. A person cannot fulfill multiple roles for an internship course and section.
- Primary Internship Coordinator: The primary internship coordinator is the main person responsible for the accuracy of the information in the student’s application as well as approving or denying a student’s application. Every internship course must have a primary internship coordinator assigned.
- Alternate Internship Coordinator: An alternate internship coordinator will have the same rights as the primary internship coordinator but will not receive the notification emails.
- Second Approver: The second (2nd) approver is an option if the department would like a second individual to review, edit, and approve or deny applications after the primary coordinator has approved a student’s application. Both the primary coordinator and the second approver must endorse an application before it is sent to the Internship Office for review.
- Alternate Second Approver: An alternate second approver will have the same rights as the second approver but will not receive the notification emails.
- Viewer: A viewer is able to view the information in a student’s application and the Internship Application Queue but cannot make changes, edits, or approve or deny any application.
Complete the IRAMS Access Request Form.
1. Select an access role option (as explained in Step 1).