If you're interning with Intermountain Healthcare (and/or other various medical providers), documentation of current immunizations, background check results and drug screen results need to be uploaded on the Student Obligation Documents page before you can register for your internship class. Student's interning with IHC can refer to the Student IHC Checklist. Some resources for obtaining these requirements can be found here.
If you are interning with a medical provider or hospital please check the Student Obligation Documents page after your department internship coordinator has approved the application for any documents that may be required.
Intermountain Healthcare Health Services (IHCHS)
Before students are permitted to register for the internship course, Intermountain Healthcare requires that students provide documentation of current immunizations, background check results, drug screen results and other required documents to the Internship Office. All of these documents can be uploaded directly to a students internship application on the Student Document Obligations page. Listed below are links to a checklist of these student obligations and some resources for obtaining these requirements.
- IHCHS Student Checklist
- List of Labs & Background Testing Services Approved by IHCHS
- Resources for Obtaining a Background Check and Immunizations
- IHCHC Approved Departments
- List of IHCHC Facilities
- Intermountain Healthcare Coordinator Contact List
IASIS Insurance Forms
IASIS Hospitals include Salt Lake Regional Medical Center (SLRMC), Davis Hospital and Medical Center, Jordan Valley Medical Center, and Jordan Valley West.
- Exhibit A-Statement of Responsibility, Exhibit B-Confidentiality Statement, Exhibit C-Compliance with Fair Labor Standards Act
- Vaccination Requirements for Students
- Donning PPE Flyer
- Doffing PPE Flyer
- SLRMC Donning-Doffing PPE Competency
- SLRMC Student Invasive Procedure Agreement
- SLRMC Facility Specific Orientation Module 2015
- Health Information Confidentiality Agreement
- Student Orientation Agreement Form
Health South Forms
Before students are permitted to register for the internship course, Heath South requires that students sign Exhibit's A, B, C, and D.
- Exhibit A - Statement of Confidentiality, Exhibit B - Acknowledgment Form, Exhibit C - Release Statement Certification, Exhibit D - Health Insurance Protability and Accountability Act (HIPPAA)
St. Mark's Hospital
Before students are permitted to register for the internship course, St. Mark's Hospital requires that students provide documentation of current immunizations, background check results, drug screen results, OSHA bloodborne disease training standards, and other required documents to the Internship Office. These requirements are listed and can be uploaded on the Student Obligation Documents page. Once all of the information is provided to the Internship Office, then the Internship Office will email Exhibit A and B to Susan Lindberg and approve the student's internship application.
- Exhibit A - Attestation of Satisfactory Background Investigation Report, and Exhibit B - St. Mark's Hospital Student Request Form
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
Before students are permitted to register for the internship course,